Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ash Wednesday Cool downs

What's your Ash Wednesday ritual? Do you jet or sail off to Tobago, head out to the beach where several limes happen?

What was your best or worse Ash Wednesday Cool down?

My worse was 2006 when my girlfriend and I took our fass selves and decided to go to Manzanilla!! Say what? Are you crazy? Well, we must of been drunk off Carnival Tuesday, because what started off as a great day turned into chaos. It all started when KMC started to perform and some idiot began pelting bottles onto the stage. The next thing it was a shower of bottles raining from asses as the off duty cop friends we were with steered us and tried ti shelter us from the madness, because by this time the crowd was running, screaming, pushing, and yes, fighting.

Let's just say..."NEVER AGAIN!"

The BEST were 2004, 2008 when my girl and I went to Tobago.

Stick to going to Tobago, or down the Islands etc.
Sent wirelessly from ChatrBerry

1 comment:

  1. I remember that year, lol that was just ridiculous. Like you my friends and I wanted to try something new, we truly never expected all that ghettoness!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP IT CLEAN! Any disrespecting others and your Carnival Pass getting REVOKED!

Maccos!